Zdeněk Rosický focuses his practice on corporate law, litigation, labor law, mergers and acquisitions and real estate. He is involved in the representation of large international clients on real estate and development matters in the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic.
Zdeněk is affiliated with Squire Sanders, v.o.s., advokátní kancelář.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Representing a global investor in acquisitions and investments in the Czech and Slovak Republics in stock and asset transactions.
- Representing international and Czech Republic-based investors in a number of acquisition projects.
- Representing an international investor in a number of projects in the automotive industry.
- Assisting a large Slovak Republic-based company with the structuring of its business arrangements with an international company doing business in the same area.
- Advising on greenfield projects in the Czech Republic including representing a major automobile manufacturer in developing a new facility.
- Representing an international hypermarket chain in real estate development projects in the Slovak Republic.
- Advising on leasing commercial real estate for large international clients doing business in the Czech Republic.
- Representing and advising international clients in real estate acquisitions.
- Representing the Czech Republic government in several international arbitration cases against international investors.
- Representing the Czech Republic government and Czech Republic-based companies in a number of litigation cases.
- Representing a Czech state-owned company in commercial arbitration against a multinational company.
- Representing Czech and international clients in a number of litigation cases including commercial and labor law litigation.
- Advising the Czech Ice Hockey Association and a leading Czech Republic-based ice hockey club on sports industry projects including litigation outside of the Czech Republic.
- Drafting and negotiating employment agreements.
- Advising on HR issues in mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising on secondment and relocation issues.
- Advising on termination and redundancy issues.
- Reviewing and advising on personnel policies.
- Drafting and negotiating confidentiality and noncompete agreements.
Univerzita Karlova, J.D., 1998Queen Mary, University of London, Postgraduate, Commercial Law, 1993Univerzita Karlova, LL.M., 1991