Squire Sanders is pleased to be the cocktail reception sponsor for the 8th International CIS Private Equity and Venture Capital Forum. The investor-led event will discuss strategies employed by leading institutional investors, private equity firms and venture capitalists, funds of funds, investment companies and banks, as well as traditional asset managers to outperform the market and achieve stellar returns in Russia and the CIS.
Squire Sanders partner David M. Wack will serve as conference day one chairman, providing opening remarks on Wednesday, April 25 at 9:15 a.m. Partner Christopher A. Rose will serve as conference day two chairman, providing opening remarks at 11 a.m. on Thursday, April 26.
Topics to be discussed at the forum include:
- How far is Russia and the CIS from becoming a mainstream private equity investments industry?
- International investors’ perceptions of Russia
- Factors driving private equity fund performance
- Opportunities in the small- and medium-cap segment
- Building a private equity investment strategy into portfolios
- Best capital raising and asset allocation strategies
For more information and to register, please visit the event website.