Recognized in Chambers Europe 2012 for his UK mid-market corporate/M&A expertise.
Listed in the 2014 edition of Chambers UK
as a leading individual.
Nick is a partner in our corporate strategy and finance practice based in our London office. His particular expertise covers advising on corporate transactions in a range of sectors including media, entertainment, technology and retail.
Nick is listed in Chambers UK 2012
as a leading individual for corporate law and mergers and acquisitions. He is also listed in Chambers Europe 2012
for his UK mid-market corporate/M&A expertise.
- Advising the shareholders in Cath Kidston Limited on the MBO backed by TA Associates.
- Advising the shareholders on the sale of SBB to the McGraw Hill Group.
- Advising Global Brands on its acquisition of James Galt.
- Advising Live Nation on various corporate transactions.
- Advising on the restructuring and subsequent sale of the Loewy Group.
- Advising on the sale of Arete Publishing to Euromoney.
- Advising Clear Channel on various corporate transactions.
- Acting for Darius Capital in its bid for Austin Reed plc.
- Acting on the sale of Mmd to Huntsworth plc.
- Advising Engine Group on its M&A programme.
- Acting on the reverse takeover of SBH plc for Hat Pin plc.
- Acting for Urban Wimax plc on its IPO and subsequent fundraisings.
- Acting for Live Nation and GIL on their joint bid for Mean Fiddler Music Group plc.
- Advising the shareholders on the sale of Brook Hunt to Wood Mackenzie.
- Advising Oxonica plc on its IPO, acquisition of Nanoplex, Inc and subsequent share placing.
- Advising the shareholders in Blue Rubicon on the investment by LDC.
- Advising the shareholders of Bridgehead Consulting on the sale of the company to GfK.
- Advising the shareholders in Abacus International on the sale of the company to Decision Resources Group.
- Advising Nordson Inc on various corporate matters.
- Advising CHI on its acquisition of the Rapier business from administration.
- Advising the shareholders of Total Health Care Group on the sale to United Bio Science Corporation.
- Advising Scott Dunn Limited on its purchase of Imagine Travel Limited.
+44 20 7655 1523
+44 7831 521868
University of East Anglia, B.A., 1981
England and Wales,