Professional Support Lawyer
Judith’s role chiefly involves monitoring developments in corporate law, regulation and practice, analysing the impact on the work of the Firm and the business of its clients and up-dating colleagues and clients accordingly. In addition, she assists with specific research projects and responds to technical queries from colleagues.
Before becoming a professional support lawyer, Judith had worked as a transactional lawyer in private practice as well as an in-house legal advisor.
- Circulating updates to clients.
- Preparing board briefing papers for clients.
- Assisting with preparations for client training sessions.
- Preparing briefing notes for colleagues.
- Providing training for members of the Firm.
- Up-dating the Firm’s internal documents to reflect changes in law and practice.
London Guildhall University, Solicitors’ Final Examination, 1981Nottingham University, 1979
England and Wales,