Please join us for the fourth webinar in our What Keeps You Up at Night series, designed to give executives, administrators, and compliance officers in healthcare and life sciences a concise briefing on your most worrisome fraud and abuse compliance challenges. The webinar will address practical issues relating to the attorney-client privilege including its scope, maintaining the privilege and how the privilege works in connection with reporting obligations.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Best practices to document attorney-client privileged communications
- Steps organizations can take to maintain the privilege during investigations
- How required government reporting impacts the privilege
- When to consider looking for outside counsel
- Thomas E. Zeno
- Emily E. Root
- Elizabeth E. Trende
Who Should Attend
- Chief Legal Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- General Counsel
- Other Senior Counsel
A recording of the seminar is now available online.
View all events in the What Keeps You Up at Night: Fraud and Abuse Compliance Webinar Series.