Please join us for the fifth webinar in our What Keeps You Up at Night series, designed to give executives, administrators and compliance officers in healthcare and life sciences a concise briefing on your most worrisome fraud and abuse compliance challenges.
The webinar will cover enterprise risk management issues arising from increased levels of integration in the era of affordable care. Specifically, you will learn how to identify the potential risks that may exist when providers become clinically and economically integrated, how to mitigate those risks in the planning and development of integrated delivery organizations, and how to use available risk management tools and strategies to steer your organization away from these new and evolving perils.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Considerations in developing risk management policies in the Affordable Care Act environment
- Identifying compliance and legal risks, both pre-existing and attributable to new provider-to-provider relationships
- Structuring affiliation and integration transactions to mitigate risk exposure
- Using contemporary tools to manage professional and nonprofessional liabilities
A recording of this webinar is now available online.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Legal Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- General Counsel
- Other Senior Counsel
View all events in the What Keeps You Up at Night: Fraud and Abuse Compliance Webinar Series.