Vicky Wilkes is a Senior Associate in our Intellectual Property & Technology Practice Group. Her particular expertise covers a broad range of commercial matters including, franchising, concession, licence, agency, distribution, management and service agreements, terms and conditions of sale and purchase, concession agreements, data protection and outsourcing.
Prior to joining Squires Sanders in 2009 Vicky spent more than eight years working as in house counsel for HSBC Bank and Compass Group plc.
Vicky is a member of the International Franchise Association and has been a speaker at IFA international conferences, she has edited the commercial section of Butterworth’s "Kelly’s Draftsman
" and contributes a monthly article to the national publication "Making Money
- Advising syndicate of hotel investors in relation to hotel franchise agreement and related hotel management agreements.
- Advising and drafting collaboration agreement for a publicily funded body.
- Drafting terms and conditions that are compliant with a regulatory framework for a member’s compliance scheme.
- Drafting and negotiating management agreement and ancillary documentation as part of a large bank funded arrangement, ensuring the agreement dovetails with ancillary documentation and funding arrangements.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial joint venture agreement for the provision of management, development and sale services in relation to a large funded property development project.
- Drafting and advising on large scale outsourcing agreement.
- Advising on data protection implications of customer service outsourcing arrangements.