Recognized by Chambers USA 2013 as a leading individual for real estate matters.
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014, an honor based on an exhaustive peer-review process.
Steven L. Lisker
Steven Lisker, a Certified Specialist in Real Property Law by the State Bar of Arizona, represents real estate developers and builders in the review, planning, acquisition, development, financing, sale, leasing and regulatory compliance of real estate projects. Steven’s clients include national and regional developers and home builders of master planned communities, residential subdivisions, condominiums, mixed-use developments and golf courses. He has represented companies in the sale and purchase of home building businesses and partially completed residential and mixed-use projects, and has represented a national developer in the development and financing of a major mixed-use redevelopment project.
Steven is listed in Chambers USA
. He has been listed in The Best Lawyers in America
since 2006. He is also listed as one of Phoenix’s leading lawyers in Phoenix Business Journal
and as one of the Top 50 Super Lawyers in Arizona in Southwest Super Lawyers
- Representing developers of mixed-use retail, apartment, condominium and single-family residential projects.
- Representing homebuilders in the acquisition, financing, development and sale of vacant land and partially completed communities.
- Representing homebuilders in the bulk disposition of partially completed residential communities.
- Representing homebuilders in the acquisition of assets of other builders.
- Representing developers in the acquisition, development and sale of office condominium units.
- Representing developers in forming joint ventures to replace debt with equity financing.
- Representing insurance companies and other lenders in the negotiation and documentation of real estate secured loans and loan modifications for commercial and industrial projects.
- Representing a national redevelopment company in its acquisition, development and financing of a downtown Phoenix redevelopment project.
- Representing a developer in the acquisition of a major master planned tract through the bankruptcy court and the subsequent development, financing and sale of the property.
Loyola University Chicago, J.D., member, Loyola University Law Journal, 1980University of Illinois, B.A., 1977