Listed in the 2013 edition of Chambers and Partners’ Chambers UK as a leading individual.
Recommended in the 2012 edition of The Legal 500 UK.
Sally Lodge is a litigation partner and leading partner within a specialist team dealing with property related disputes.
Sally deals with a diverse range of property matters, working closely with the Real Estate team to provide strategic advice to clients on potential and existing contentious issues and disputes. Sally’s work often involves landlord and tenant matters. She also advises landowners, developers and third parties on issues relating to freehold land and property transactions, including professional negligence claims.
Sally is listed in the 2012 edition of Chambers and Partners’ Chambers UK
as a leading individual for real estate.
- Acting for Manchester Airport Group in respect of statutory noise nuisance land compensation claims.
- Advising a Regional Development Agency in proceedings relating to the disputed terms of a Development Agreement.
- Representing a Regional Development Agency in proceedings relating to rights of occupation of a significant development site.
- Advising a surveying and valuation services company on its strategic management of professional negligence claims.
- Counseling a corporate residential developer regarding the disputed terms of a development agreement with a local authority.
- Acting for Royal Mail Group on a range of both landlord and tenant and freehold land issues.
University of Leeds, LLBUniversity of Leicester, LLMCollege of Law, Law Society Finals
England and Wales,