Marine Verger is an associate within the litigation and arbitration department. She handles cases in commercial, industrial property, civil liability and construction matters for French and foreign company as well as individuals.
She is interested in alternative dispute resolution and in particular in arbitration and mediation.
Marine Verger joined the firm in November 2007 after having worked for 6 years for two other Parisian law firms.
- Negotiation for the renewal of a patent licence contract with the initiation of summary proceeding and the registration of conservatory measures.
- Pre-litigation negotiations further to the purchase of a company and misrepresentation of the seller
- Expert proceedings in construction, product liability and patent matters
- Legal proceedings for the destruction of counterfeiting goods and compensation
- Legal proceeding on sudden termination of commercial dealings and termination of agent contracts
- Legal proceeding for the cancellation of an arbitration award before the Paris Court of Appeal
- Various commercial mediation proceedings
University of Leicester, LL.M., European and International Trade LawPanthéon-Sorbonne University, D.E.S.S., Droit EuropéenUniversité Paris-Sud, Maitrise en Droit, Européen des affaires