Lenka Koláriková’s primary practice focus is real estate and personal data protection.
Prior to joining Squire Sanders in 2009 as a law clerk, Lenka completed an internship at the Research & Documentation Department at the Supreme Administrative Court of the Czech Republic.
As a student, she was awarded a scholarship for one semester at the John Marshall Law School in Chicago and was named best speaker at the IHL Regional Moot Court Competition in Sarajevo.
Lenka is a member of the IT Committee and the Data Protection & Cyber Security Working Group of the American Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic.
- Negotiating leases of premises in shopping malls in the Czech Republic.
- Representing an investor in acquisition of a logistic center in the Czech Republic
- Advising buyers, sellers and financing institutions in various real estate transactions
- Due diligence reviews in real estate acquisitions in the Czech Republic.
- Member of a team representing the Czech Republic in an investor state arbitration concerning real estate development project.
- Advising on implementation of systems of sharing of personal data between foreign companies and their Czech affiliates.
- Providing advice to data controllers with respect to processing of personal data in the Czech Republic.
- Providing counsel to an international client in multiple litigations concerning protection of its rights as a shareholder in a Czech company, including enforcement of foreign court decisions.
- Advising on implementation of a state environmental program.
- Drafting contractual documentation for implementation of software and related technical support for a governmental body.
- Assisting an operator of an exchange office with designing and implementation of measures necessary to comply with Czech anti-money laundering regulations.
- Advising on various trademark issues.