Marcin Studziński focuses his practice on real estate and construction law.
Following completion of his postgraduate studies, Marcin worked for Poland’s Foreign Department of the Ministry of Finance, where he was involved in restructuring and servicing Polish foreign debt. He moved into the private sector, focusing on restructuring companies and mergers and acquisitions. More recently he has focused on administrative law, transport and water distribution regulations, and corporate procurement law.
Marcin has been a presenter at several conferences including “Water Projects and Their Future” and “PPP Projects in Poland.” He is a member of the Warsaw Chamber of Legal Advisors.
- Representing Valeant Pharmaceuticals International on its acquisition of Sanitas AB, a Lithuanian publicly-listed company and owner of Poland-based pharmaceutical company Jelfa S.A.
- Representing Autostrada Wielkopolska II S.A., the project company for Poland’s A2 toll motorway Section II, on all phases of the project including concession, construction and operating agreements. The project was named PPP Transport Deal of the Year by Jane’s Transport Finance and nominated as Project Finance Deal of the Year by International Financial Law Review.
- Representing the project company for Poland’s A2 toll motorway Section I on all phases of the project. The project was named Europe, Middle East and Africa Infrastructure Deal of the Year by Project Finance International.
- Advising Autostrada Południe S.A. on the A4 motorway construction project.
- Advising Bechtel Ltd. on the process of structuring the conditions of interpretation for a build/own/transfer (BOT) project.
- Advising Hochtief Project Development on the construction of an office and commercial building for the Rondo ONZ project.
- Advising the city of Poznań and the bank BNP Paribas S.A. on the process of water infrastructure development in Poznań.
- Advising Anglian Water regarding the process of leasing water distribution networks.
- Advising Sadyba Centre S.A. and Kraków Plaza S.A. on construction and leasing of commercial space in shopping centers.
- Advising Batic Arena Stadium in Gdańsk on the design and construction of the soccer stadium for the Euro 2012 soccer championship
Studium und Ausbildung
Central European University, LL.M., 1995University of Lodz, LL.M., 1994Maastricht University, Diploma, 1992
Bar of Legal Advisors, Warsaw